Our Morning Guy and my good buddy Andy hasn’t been feeling well the last couple of days. Have you heard his show? It’s sounds like his dog died… or his pet fly, I don’t think he has a dog. I started to think about ways to cheer him up.
- Sing him every Willie Nelson songs I can think of
- Buy him some flowers, like some nice petunias
- Make him some soup
- Punch him in the arm and say “hey buddy feel better”
- Write him a haiku
- Let him win at a game of checkers or the next time we are in a plowing match
- Watch a recorded episode of Wheel of Fortune and let him solve all the puzzles
- Give him a piggy-back ride
- Buy him a 25 cent gumball from the grocery store vending machine
- Don’t say the words “Drizzle” or “Flurries”
- Just give him a big ol’ bear hug
See Look at his face… he feels so much better now. My job here is done.